Welcome to Paton Luxury Homes. This is a home located in Kibwezi, about 15kms from Nairobi Mombasa highway, that we had the privilege to design.
Paton Luxury homes is a 5 bedroom home, 4 bedroom located on the ground floor with the grand master bedroom located at the top floor.
Check out our FAQ’s for answers to all the questions you have on House Plans in Kenya.
Paton Luxury Homes – Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Living Room
- Dining Room
- Visitor’s Cloak Room
- Bedroom 1 – Double Room with its own bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Double Room with its own bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – Double Room with its own bathroom
- Bedroom 4 – A single room
The covered semi enclosed front porch brings you into the inside of this beautiful 5 bedroom home. You have a good-sized lounge and a dining room seated side by side on an open plan setup.
The lounge is tastefully furnished, with all the modern amenities a good size flat screen TV, beautiful comfy sofa, the floor tastefully finished with a thick rug.
You have a good variety board games that will keep all of you, especially the children busy and entertained.
Beyond the dining room, you have a kitchen where all the yummy meals and drinks are prepared.
You can either choose to dine inside in the dining area or outside at the patio overlooking the swimming pool. This works best for bigger groups where a buffet is set up for all the meals.
There are also tables around the garden and the swimming pool for dining. A gazebo has been set up right next to the swimming pool that is perfect for dining and just chilling.
Paton Luxury Homes – Upper Floor
The top floor in this guest house is completely dedicated to a very beautiful and spacious master suite. You will simply love the master bedroom, perfect for a couple looking for place to retreat. It has a spacious dresser area with a lot of closet space for your use.
Being a very warm area, the master bedroom has air conditioning. This comes in handy for those unbearably hot days and nights.
This room has a flat screen TV, a study area and kitchenette, all geared to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Its also hard to miss the beautiful bright red love seat. The a beautiful bathroom has twin sinks and a shower cubicle.
You also have a spacious balcony that overlooks the swimming area. From the balcony you can enjoy amazing views of the environment and catch some breath-taking sunsets and sunrises.
Paton Luxury Home – Activities
- The swimming Pool with a baby pool – The place is generally very warm so swimming is just he perfect activity to cool off.
- Barbecue area – What is fun in Kenya without nyamchom?
- Children’s Play Area – Nothing beat having a place for your children to play and keep busy
- Small Gym – A good sweat session is the best way to prepare for a nice buffet meal
- Bike Riding – Several bikes are provided and you can enjoy taking a bike ride and venturing into the neighborhood
- Darts Board – I love how they darts board hangs on a huge Baobab tree
- Nature Walks
- Awesome Views – Great for Photography
If you want to book yourself a holiday, visit their Facebook page for more information.
If you are interested in building a home that you can easily turn into a guest house, Paton Luxury Homes gives you a perfect picture of what is possible.