Everyone wants their construction project to be successful. One of the ways to ensure success is to carry out a thorough site analysis before you embark on your construction project.
During the site analysis, it is important to establish the constraints that affect your land. These constrains will have a huge impact on the building design you choose.
Here are some factors you need to keep in mind as you carry out your site analysis:
- What are the legal limitations of building in this plot?
- What is the topography of the land?
- Establish the status of water, electricity and sewer.
- Establish the placement of beacons.
- Establish the location of the access roads.
- Are there any existing features on the land that you need to consider? Scenery, Trees, and any other natural features that can affect your building design.
Join us as we unpack these points and be well prepared as you carry out your site analysis.
Do not forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great content.