We bring to you the LoveNest A-Frame Cottage. If you are there, looking to enter into the Air BnB space, you cannot go wrong with an A Frame Cottage design. Its small enough not to be intimidating to construct and very popular in the market.
1.We have given our A Frame Cottage short walls, with the roof coming very low but not touching the ground. The huge advantage of this is that you get a right angular living space. This eliminated the awkward angles that come with the A Frame Home design that makes furniture organization very tricky and can lead to a lot wasted spaces.
2. A Nifty Corner fire place – The corner fireplace is unique and can be used both from the inside of the house and from the outside patio of the house.
3. An A Frame house plan is almost not complete without a loft. The steep pitch of the A frame creates enough space at the roof to have a nice usable loft. This is a space that can be customized to fit the needs of each client. So go ahead and let us know what you would like to do with this space.
Check out our FAQ’s for answers to all the questions you have on House Plans in Kenya.
The LoveNest A-Frame Cottage – Features
- Paved Walk Way around the House
- Modest Lounge with Fire Place
- Out Door Terrace with Fire Place
- Dining room
- Kitchen with Pantry Cabinet
- Laundry and Storage Area
- Master En-Suite Bedroom
- 1 Other Bedroom
- Shared Bathroom
The LoveNest A-Frame Cottage – Sizes and Spaces
The LoveNest A-Frame Cottage has a total of 68M2 loft not included.
The plinth dimension is 9 Meters by 7.5 Meters.
You can comfortably build this house plan on a 40*60 piece of land. 12M by 18M. You will have a decent amount of space left all around.
The estimated cost of construction for this house is about 3M. As we always say, a lot of factors affect the cost of construction. The location of the project, the materials used, the finishes used and so on.
If you will use this plan for an Air BnB cottage, you do want to have ensure that the finishes are great, meeting the expectations of your guests.
In Total: The LoveNest A-Frame Cottage features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, indoor/outdoor fire place and a customizable loft space