We bring to you the Nuru 4 Bedroom House Plan.
Are you one of those people who are big on light and air? Do you love high ceilings that just make your rooms grand, airy well lit? Do you love windows that bring in the beautiful sun into your home? If I am speaking to you, then you will love the Nuru 4 bedroom maisonette home design.
The house Plan design is one that has many key features that are simply amazing. I will mention two:
- The double volume living room – Your design mind will get instantly activated with myriads of ideas on how to design this space. Huge windows on the second level bring in a lot of light into the living room.
- The sun room patio – This is such a beautiful and versatile space for entertaining your guest and enjoy a good sunny day as you enjoy the views around your home.
Check out our FAQ’s for answers to all the questions you have on House Plans in Kenya.
The Nuru 4 Bedroom House Plan – Detailed Features:
- Covered Entrance Porch
- Sun Room/Enclosed Patio
- Double Volume Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen with Pantry
- Wrap Around Terrace
- Laundry Room
- Shared Cloak Room
- En-Suite Bedroom
- Master En-Suite Bedroom
- Spacious Master Bathroom and Walk-In Closet
- 2 additional En-Suite Bedroom Upstairs
- Wrap Around Balcony Service the Master Bedroom and One other Bedroom
Sized and Spaces – The Nuru 4 Bedroom House Plan
The total size of this 2 story house plan is 205M2, offering a ground floor area of 128M2 and an upper floor area of 77M2.
The overall plinth dimension is 13.8 meters by 13.4 meters.
This house design is perfectly suited to fit on an 1/8th acre piece of land. That is 50*100 feet.
The cost of construction for this house is approximately 8.2M. We use the construction cost hand book to estimate the cost of construction. This is a handbook that is provided and updated every year by the Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya.
This is a good rate to have in mind but always remember there are a lot of factors that affect the cost of construction in different parts of the country.
In Total: The Nuru 4 Bedroom House Plan has 4 Bedrooms, 4 and a half Bathrooms, a Double Volume Living Room and a Sun Room/Patio