Today we bring to you the Kerara Mid 4 Bedroom house plan, another one of our best-selling designs. This house plan is nicely spacious with a very attractive exterior look for someone who wants to construct a premium 4bedroom home.
Key features to note:
- The entry lobby with the 2 pillars gives this home a very attractive and strong entrance. The entrance lobby is also nice and spacious, where you can include some closet for your shoes and coats as you enter your home.
- This home design has an autonomous DSQ for those who prefer this arrangement. The DSQ is also optional and can easily be omitted if need be.
Check out our FAQ’s for answers to all the questions you have on House Plans in Kenya.
The Kerara Mid 4 Bedroom House Plan – Detailed Description
- Entrance Lobby
- Living room with Fire Place
- Adjoining Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- En-Suite Guest Bedroom
- Guest Cloak Room
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Front Balcony
- 2 Bedroom with Bathroom
- Rear Balcony
Sized and Spaces – The Kerara Mid 4 Bedroom House Plan
With a total area of 258 square meters, this home offers a ground floor area of 135M2 and an upper floor area of 111M2 with a 12M2 DSQ.
This home design has an overall plinth dimensions of 16.5m by 12.5 meters. With this foot print this house plan is designed to fit on a 1/8th acre piece of land, that is a 50*100.
The 2021 cost of construction for this house is approximately 16M. We use the construction cost hand book to estimate the cost of construction. This is a handbook that is provided and updated every year by the Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya.
This is a good rate to have in mind but always remember there are a lot of factors that affect the cost of construction in Kenya.
In Total: The Kerara Mid 4 Bedroom House Plan has 4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 Cloak room and a Self Contained Detached DSQ